Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Power of a Word

I had thought about it before.....but I was reminded recently, how powerful A WORD can be!

I have many depressive, lacking self-confidence, poor self-image friends. And the more I hang out with them, the more discouraged I feel. Of course I cannot blame them for my disposition, but as I listened to the words that were often spewed out of their mouths, I have now decided not to repeat them......except this last time here in my blog!!!

Words like: "I do not have"......"I have only"....."a little"....."I cannot"....."I'm not able to"....."I don't know how to"......"I'm not sure"......"I'm afraid"......"I will die"......

For sure these words generate power-less, hope-less, life-lessness.

So now, every morning when I wake up, I GIVE A NAME TO MY DAY !

Monday was a Day of Thankfulness.
Tuesday was a Day of Confidence.
Wednesday was a Day of Enthusiasm.
Today is a Day of Peace.
Tomorrow will be a Day of ......



link | posted by magnificentmom at 8:39 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?