Friday, December 29, 2006

2007 Resolutions!

2007 Resolution

Ah….the year is quickly coming to a close and everyone’s making a resolution for the new year --- as usual. Of course, it’s even more traditional to break it even before you realize it and realign your life to it!

Nevertheless, I’ll still make a go at it…..

This year, I’ve been battling with relationships:

-How to love, and not be taken advantage of.

-How to speak into people’s lives, not stifle them.

-How to tell the truth, not be a hypocrite (tell half the truth)!

-How to draw boundaries and yet be caring.

-How to forgive and not be defensive, even when I’m right!

“The battle is lost or won in the mind”.

So…..in 2007, I will be a winner!

I will THINK beautiful thoughts of people.

What I think of others will help me change my attitude and my actions towards them. My pure and positive thoughts will affect how I perceive and value them. And when I behave and respond to them in a different way in 2007, they will surely think they’re in heaven!!!


link | posted by Coach Jonathan Wong at 4:37 AM |


1 Comments:

Blogger pascoaman commented at 6:07 AM~  

magnificent mum, I'm a big fan of you and your blog! You have such a gifting for applying the exact words to describe things. Keep on writing - I know many are blessed!

Want to Post a Comment?